We had a baby Shower for Kylee on Saturday the 24th. I had lots of fun getting ready for it, and Elliah made adorable invitations and planned the games. We did not know how many we would have, but there was a good turn out. I needed a reason to get my front yard in shape and my flower boxes planted. I really worked hard on cleaning things up out there, and buying flowers for all my pots and boxes. I can't get enough of flowers right now. I am thinking about many more for the front yard too, and hope to work on my secret garden. Anyway, Kylee looks great and is due to have baby Maddox in about 6 weeks. We love you Kylee.
Monday, April 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
What a beautiful little mother to be! The flower boxes all look so pretty too!We are just barely getting some spring here. :D
Kylee looks so cute. And your window boxes picture looks like it is of a house on a beautiful Greek island (Santorini?) Really pretty...
you guys did such an awesome job on that shower! thanks so much for making the yummy cupcakes and pie, and for fixing up your front yard just for that occasion! it looks great! but mom i really hate that first picture you put up, where im looking at the camera, not a pretty angle! haha
Kylee and Michelle, so sorry to have missed all the fun at your shower and the cupcakes and pie looks heavenly! The arrangement was lovely as always. I am still here in Cedar and had to go back to the Dr. this morning. I am going to be well I'm sure but hated to miss being with all of you. We will be home soon.
cute pics of kylee. that was fun and I am glad we could be at the shower.
Post a Comment