Thursday, November 5, 2009

Tara is good!

Tara Leavitt Photography has worked her magic
once again and made me her Mother, look pretty good!
I always was told I was not photogenic, and I knew it to
be true. But after I saw these pictures, I knew that her Skills
were definitely needed where I was concerned.
Thanks so much sweetie, for the great photos!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful my dear friend...inside and out, it's not just Tara, although she is really talented. Love these pictures...maybe I need to hire your daughter! :D

Linda said...

Those are beautiful photos! I'm counting down the HOURS till I see you in person!

Kylee Michele said...

mommy... you are the prettiest mommy ever! i love these pictures so much!!!! your gorgeous and i love you and i wish i could see you everyday!

Trent & Tara said...

mommmy your too hard on yourself...gorgeous.

jASK said...

great pics ma. I love ya