Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween Party!


And The Award for the best costume has
to go to Tiffany's sister Lindsey, for her
poloygamist costume. It was great,
and very creative.
Micheal and Lindsey Peterson came with Isaac and
Tiffany.
Todd, Ty and I were there. Also, Jacob and Kelli
Clinton and Kylee, and lots of Jeremiah's family members.







Our hosts for the evening. Elliah and Jeremiah. Elliah with her halloween make-up
before her costume and Elliah with Pnemonia as well. She was not
contagious, and she is better now. Thanks for the great party!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I have to agree, Lindsey's costume was hilarious. I still wish I could have convinced her to go into Wal-Mart and walk around like that!
The party was a lot of fun. Thanks for watching Ella for me so I could see Caleb go trick-or-treating for the first time! :)

Anonymous said...

Thats my Lindsey..she's a nut!

Kylee Michele said...

so can i only comment on pictures? what if i just want to say hello mommy i love you and i cant wait to see you!!!? thanks for commenting on my blog, i will be commenting on yours more too!! i love you so much!

Vicki said...

The only thing that gives Lindsey away is her makeup. Otherwise, she's a shoe-in.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I think I look awesome with that bright lipstick on.