Saturday, November 21, 2009

Reflecting!

This morning I sent off Jacob and Kelli on their Cruise to Mexico. I love it when any of my children come home. Yesterday we sent Ty up north on the bus with the school for the Football state championships. Today Elliah and her family will bring Kylee home to me for a couple of nights and then on Tues. Tara, Trent and Evelyn will come and stay here with us for the week. There is nothing better than family!
I love them all so much. I am so thankful to my Husband who has gone along so willingly on this fabulous ride of raising 8 children with me. (I guess he did not have much choice), but he has been such a great support, hard working father who really cares for each one of them. He has always been so helpful and mindful of my needs. Don't know what I would do without him. He is such a great teacher and example, yet a very humble one. These are the only things that really matter in life, and this is what I am so grateful for this Thanksgiving season and always.

7 comments:

ShEiLa said...

The most important thing in my life is my family... I cherish every moment with them. I am so glad that you are enjoying moments with your children and you and Todd have raised such wonderful kids.

ToOdLeS.

Tiffany said...

We are all so thankful for you, too. You have done a great job at raising your kids. Isaac has nothing but good to say about both of his parents and the way he was raised.
I'm excited to see you for Thanksgiving! You guys are welcome to stay at our house the night before or after if you want! We would love to have you!

Trent & Tara said...

such a sweet post but so true. I really don't know what I would do without family. You guys were great parents, and hats off to you for having 8 of us. Our family wouldn't be complete with one less kid. I love coming home, its the best feeling.

Anonymous said...

I love it when my kids come home too..this year we'll have all but 2 of them for Thanksgiving..for 4 days..can't wait!Come say hi :D

Linda said...

So nice to hear about a wonderful family who all love each other and appreciate each other. Sure enjoyed hearing about them first hand too...Happy Thanksgiving!

Court said...

You do not know how badly I wish we were going to Logandale this weekend :( Hopefully we'll get up that way sometime really soon though. I hope all is well with you guys, Love you!

Anonymous said...

I'm so thankful for you and Dad!