Okay this is one of the worst pictures of me, and it is kind of blurry, because I took this with
my camera. This is Tara and Kendra on the day I left the hospital without them. (Kendra has this
thing sticking out of her head, (IV) They were under 5 lbs. the day I brought them home, and they
were 2 weeks old! And the beginning of a wonderful adventure with twins!
This is one of them at about 9 months. You can see the difference then in the way they looked.
Can you tell which one is which? I was thankful they were healthy and so different and unique.
from one another.
This picture was taken in September. I sure do love these two wonderful women. They are both
great human beings, Both beautiful in personality and looks. and both pregnant I might add. I love you both so much.
And I am thankful to be your mother!
Monday, November 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Talented girls... both of them.
Lucky Mom for having twins.
Happy Birthday Tara and Kendra!!!
ToOdLeS.
Such beautiful, happy girls! It's going to be an exciting year for Grammy.
mom this was so neat for me to read! i always knew the story about them being born so far apart and everything, but i had never heard about tara having to ride in the ambulance with you bumping all around, and that they had to revive kendra, and that they weighted less than 5lbs when they were two weeks old! i really admire you for living through something so traumatic! your such an amazing woman, and also, i love my sisters so much im so glad that they both lived through that! i have the best family in the world!!
Ah I have got to get a copy of the photo of you holding both of us. soo, cute. Amen to what Kylee said:)
Post a Comment