Monday, February 9, 2009

Of Course!


Of course we were excited to get them here with us!
Of course, we had to make Valentine Cookies!
Of course, we had to make Valentines!
Of course the girls had to draw many pictures and
color many pictures in their new coloring books.
Of course we probably gave them too many treats!
Of course we got lots of squeezing and loves in.
Of course we read books!
Piggie Pie
5 minute stories from Disney
A bad case of Stripes
Of course we watched movies. They had not seen. . .
Lady and the Tramp or Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
We watched Charlotte's Web, and lots of Spongebob Squarepants
Of course we went to church
OF COURSE WE LOVED HAVING THEM AND. . .
Of course we were glad to get back to the quiet.
Of course it was GREAT GREAT GREAT!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of coarse...thats the Grandma&Grandpa visit...Oh SO fun for us, and Eternal memories for our precious grandchildren! Looks like you had such a fun day. It really gives us a chance to go back and enjoy the things we loved to do, with a whole new and very excited audience.They really are THE reward..it seems, that no one adores us like they do, oh I just love it! LOL

ShEiLa said...

I think you love being a Grammy almost as much as me. (wink-wink)

ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

LaRae said...

Lacey & I love reading "Bad Case of Stripes." Sounds like a great time & I bet their parents had fun too while their kiddies were with you!

Emily said...

Those girls are ADORABLE! That middle child is so dang fun....as, I am sure, most middle children are! ;)

Bring them to Primary any time! They were a blast.

You're such a sweet Grandma.