

Well our 6th child is married. It happened on Thursday and we all had a wonderful day. All of our married children got married in their birth order. How often does that happen, and I am sure that it will continue with the last two. (I mean the order) We were lucky that the weather was as good as it was. Sunny, and the snow was melted away in Utah Valley. After the Temple ceremony we went to the 6th floor of the Wilkinson Center on BYU campus for a beautiful wedding dinner. There was a wonderful program and Jacob surprised us all when he sang to his beautiful bride. A popular song called "With You" He did a great job and Kelli loved it. There was wonderful live Celtic music for part of the program and so many other wonderful things including all the siblings of both Jacob and Kelli saying a few words and telling some interesting stories about them. Todd and I were exhausted after the day was over. We realized however that it is not over for us as we will have a reception here next week with many relatives and family coming. I will collapse after it is all over! These pictures aren't the best angles. Very candid. We will post some good wedding pictures later on.

5 comments:
Glad you survived the first part. Hang in there...it's all good.
You are lucky... blessed with the order thing. For us... oldest than youngest and two to go... Yvette will probably be next. Leaving the second... last.
I have been thinking about you with all of the excitement. Don't get too wrapped up in busy... just enjoy the moments.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
I am glad someone got photos. to put on a blog. I am so happy for Jacob and Kelli. You did such a good job raising us.
These ARE good pictures, this 2nd picture of Kelli..she looks like a little bride from the 40's...so pretty! I saw the vidio of Jacob singing to her..I was so amazed that Jacob would do that(he seems kind of like the quiet type) Boy did he ever do a great job of it, SO sweet. Well, more fun this week, ENJOY!
Breathe in....Breathe out....Breathe in....Breathe out....
You are doing fabulous!! Keep it up, Sista! :)
By the way....cutest kids!
Post a Comment