Monday, February 9, 2009

Always entertaining. (the kids, not the washer!)


This must be a very entertaining washing machine! Our washing machine has a see-through lid and you can watch the whole cycle if you want. Then when it is on spin, it goes so fast that it sounds like it is an airplane
taking off. The girls were entertained for a good half hour. This just looked so cute and funny to us, that we had to take some pictures.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha...Now we know it's not the washer and dryer that are so entertaining...remember your other little grandson, Caleb...the one who goes in and dances to the sound of the W/D ?! All I can say is, it must be in the Askeroth genes!!!(SO CUTE)

Anonymous said...

Cute pics. I'm glad you all had so much fun. I love the towels on the head pictures. :)

ShEiLa said...

Love the after bath photo.
I could have one of Yvette & Kate (her room-mate) just like that.
Those girls resemble little girls with their whispers and boo-boos and... everything. Ü

ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

ps. in the future before i head off to Logan... i will call and ask if you need anything to go that direction.

Court said...

That's pretty funny. Thanks for taking care of them while we were away, they had a great time.

Trent & Tara said...

Very Cute photos mom...you are getting to be a great photographer with your Canon. They are all so adorable. I miss these girls also Breya, Nolan, and Caleb. I wish we lived closer sometimes.

Kiza said...

That is too funny! I love how they are literally clinging onto the cabinets/counters to see whats going on inside the machines!