They look like they are in love. Guess that explains the 'date change'. I pulled that on my parents. Only from April to December... my parents didn't handle the shock well.
I think it's great they moved the date up - why wait? February is a great month to be married (it has been great for us!) They are such a cute couple, and I'm excited to have Kelli in the family too. Good luck with everything you have to get done!
Hi Aunt Michelle! :) Congrats to Jacob! He's such a cutie & his fiancee' is adorable..absolutely adorable. I can't say Kiza and I will make it in time to crash this party, so I hope you all have fun without us. Please tell Jacob congrats from me & hi to Uncle Todd.
Hi..are you breathing deeply? We got Jacob and Kelli's wedding annc. today, I met her once, she was a bit shy(who can blame her that day). She is very pretty, those Askeroth boys sure know how to pick-em! Hope everthing will go well.
Todd and I have been married for 33 wonderful years. We are known as Grammy and Pa Pa to all the grandchildren. We love our 8 children, 7 spouses, 18 grandchildren so much and this blog is dedicated to our family and what's happening with all of them! Also check out my other blog. This is my creative side. "Something Special" Click on it from the picture at the top which says 'My creative vintage blog! Or you can visit my paper crafting blog to see layouts I might get around to doing of the family members.
10 comments:
Aren't they cute?! A perfect match. I'm so happy for them...sending my best wishes for a perfect wedding and life.
They look like they are in love.
Guess that explains the 'date change'. I pulled that on my parents. Only from April to December... my parents didn't handle the shock well.
It will all work out.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
Good Luck! I am sure all will go well!
I think it's great they moved the date up - why wait? February is a great month to be married (it has been great for us!) They are such a cute couple, and I'm excited to have Kelli in the family too. Good luck with everything you have to get done!
What a cute couple. February is a great month to be married in! I say, "When it's right...the sooner the better!"
Don't get too overwhelmed! It will all come together just fine! It always does. Cute couple.
Remember I can help any way you need. Just let me know. ok We are so happy for them. Such a darling couple!
I have a funny feeling that those two are gonna make you some pretty darn adorable grand babies...someday.
Hi Aunt Michelle! :)
Congrats to Jacob! He's such a cutie & his fiancee' is adorable..absolutely adorable. I can't say Kiza and I will make it in time to crash this party, so I hope you all have fun without us. Please tell Jacob congrats from me & hi to Uncle Todd.
Hi..are you breathing deeply? We got Jacob and Kelli's wedding annc. today, I met her once, she was a bit shy(who can blame her that day). She is very pretty, those Askeroth boys sure know how to pick-em! Hope everthing will go well.
Post a Comment