Ty is sure becoming a wonderful person. thoughtful, helpful and steadfast. I really enjoy him this year. He will turn 16 in 3 months. I really think he is getting to be quite handsome.
I can testify about Isaac at least...the best son-in-law and husband ever! And Ty is a handsome dude too. Caleb is a melt your heart cutie, can't get enough of him! Come see my new post for another handsome guy!!
Todd and I have been married for 33 wonderful years. We are known as Grammy and Pa Pa to all the grandchildren. We love our 8 children, 7 spouses, 18 grandchildren so much and this blog is dedicated to our family and what's happening with all of them! Also check out my other blog. This is my creative side. "Something Special" Click on it from the picture at the top which says 'My creative vintage blog! Or you can visit my paper crafting blog to see layouts I might get around to doing of the family members.
7 comments:
Watch out girls...
he looks like a heart-breaker. Ü
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
ps. Michele I am sure it is getting tougher knowing that in no time at all... the last one will be out of the nest too.
Another GREAT looking Askeroth boy! I love the picture of him. Michaela might be too old for him, but we still have Tibi around!
I can testify about Isaac at least...the best son-in-law and husband ever! And Ty is a handsome dude too. Caleb is a melt your heart cutie, can't get enough of him! Come see my new post for another handsome guy!!
I can't believe he is about to turn 16. That is so unreal. I agree with you. He is a wonderful person. I love him so much.
He IS a very handsome young man and sounds like a really good one too. What a great combination!
Have I ever told ya that you have mighty cute kids??
Well you do!
Your baby is going to be 16?? Wow! He IS handsome - just like all the rest of his siblings in the beautiful Askeroth family!
Post a Comment