I took this picture myself, and did the editing.
Isn't she a cutie? I don't have the camera and
editing software, that Tara has, but I think it
turned out quite nicely. We were lucky to have
Evelyn stay with us for 2 weeks, while Daddy
came here to work for his dad and also be here
for the holidays. I am going through Evelyn
withdrawls. I miss waking up to her sweet
adorable smile every morning.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
she is a 'living doll'
lucky grammy.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
I love this photo and I really need a copy of it. You did a great job taking the photo and editing. ya...I know why you miss her. She is so much fun. It was so fun staying with you for 2 weeks. Thanks for being a great hostess to us. We had a blast. And Evelyn loves her Grammy so much. Love You!!
You have such amazingly cute grandchildren. Evelyn could seriously be in magazines....just like her grandma! :)
Cutest picture.
Thanks for commenting on my blog. It's nice to have friends(!) Hope you don't mind me adding you to my list too. And...okay, you have pretty cute grandkids too! By the way, just keep thinking of how beautiful your teeth will be, your REAL teeth, every time you have to go to the dentist. There's nothing pretty about fake teeth...
Of course I remember who you are Michelle! I'm glad you found my blog. My Mom does a pretty good job of keeping me informed on what's happening with your family, but it will be nice to learn first hand from your blog what's going on.
I'm sorry I wasn't able to make it out to your most recent wedding reception! I would have loved to see and talk everyone, especially Josh. I haven't seen him forever.
Post a Comment