Well I was the Camp Director. We had so much fun this year as it was a Ward camp and not a Stake Camp. on the second day of camp, we left our camp and traveled to Zion National park. Watched the movie, Treasure of the Gods on a 6 story screen, and then shuttled our way through the park and hiked and played along the way. We had a fun day and then returned for camp for more fun there.
Todd and I have been married for 33 wonderful years. We are known as Grammy and Pa Pa to all the grandchildren. We love our 8 children, 7 spouses, 18 grandchildren so much and this blog is dedicated to our family and what's happening with all of them! Also check out my other blog. This is my creative side. "Something Special" Click on it from the picture at the top which says 'My creative vintage blog! Or you can visit my paper crafting blog to see layouts I might get around to doing of the family members.
2 comments:
Looks like a whole lot of fun... I bet the girls loved having you as their camp director.
ToOdLeS.
That's so cool that you were camp director. Looks like you gals had a great time. I love the ward camps!
Post a Comment