Thursday, July 28, 2011

Her Dream come true!






I had Breya visiting for the past few days. Grammy and Pa Pa have really enjoyed having her. Her dream has been for a long time to ride a horse.
She has loved horses ever since she could talk. Her mother is timid around horses and they live in a neighborhood far from horses. She has had the desire to ride for so long now. I told her that I go riding sometimes with friends here in Logandale, so she kept asking if when she comes to visit in the summer, if she could go riding. My friend who I usually go with, moved her horses somewhere else for the hot summer. But when I found out my nieghbor had his horses in his pasture, then I just decided to ask him if he could let her ride. It was a great success, and she did great. All 8 1/2
of her. Here are some pictures of her experience this morning.

4 comments:

ShEiLa said...

What a wonderful Grammy... making dreams come true. I am sure Breya will talk about her adventure for days, weeks, months to come.

ToOdLeS.

Anonymous said...

Way to go my friend...she will never forget that! :D

Trent & Tara said...

cool pics Breya reminds me of the girl on True Grit with her braids. how fun

Super Coopers said...

Michele you look so natural up there on that horse...who knew!!