Sunday, June 12, 2011

Ty's graduation



Ty's graduation from Moapa Valley HS was on Thursday June 9th 2011 on the football field. We found him afterwards to get lots of pictures of him. These are a few that I took. The third picture is from Sunday's baccalaurette ceremony. Hadyn Cooper, Ty and Bowen Call were doing their "man of vision" picture!




some of Ty's good friends from school.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so handsome...reminds me of Caleb! ;D

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

I can not believe little Ty has graduated! Has it really gone by that fast! You have a wonderful family! I love seeing all of the updates!

Trent & Tara said...

mom i love your top photo look at your photo skills. i love the pics from valley of fire as well.

Super Coopers said...

We are sure going to miss these awesome guys around our house! They are such an amazing groups of friends.