
We gathered last Sunday for the blessing of Jacob and Kelli's baby little Liam. Pictured here are not Isaac and his kids, cause he had already left the dinner which was after the blessing. Tara and Trent were able to drive down from Provo, and it was held in Cedar City.

They bought a little onesie dress shirt, found this adorable little white paisley tie, and Grammy made his little linen pants.

Liam turns three months on March 14, 2011 and what a handsome 3 month old he is too!
4 comments:
He really is a cutie! I love his little faux hawk. I didn't know there were ties that little.
Michele,
Such a cute little Mister... lucky Grammy. I am pooped! I have had Madison here since Friday and I better hit the sack.
I am so glad that you got to be there for such a special occasion and I love Elliah's hair. I bet you can't wait to meet that little bundle. What a journey it has been for her.
ToOdLeS.
Love the outfit.He looks like a little angel all dressed up and sleeping in that sweet little pose.
Perfectly adorable, as always!! Love you guys!
Post a Comment