Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Josh Marries Barbara

A happy and beautiful Couple. . . . .Josh and Barbara Askeroth
Josh and Barbara decided to get married on President's day. A monday morning is a different time to get married, but it needed to happen. Todd and I were not able to get there, due to work, sickness and the day they chose. But Kendra and Jacob and families were
able to attend. They were married by her Bishop, and it happened at the new big home that Josh has rented to accomodate the seven children they have between them.
She wore Kendra's wedding dress and Sterling took all of these wonderful pictures for them. I think they both looked beautiful this monday morning on President's day February 21, 2011. I am so happy for them, I am not even sad that I could not be there.
Cameron, Makayla, Carys, Afton and little Avery were the flower girls. Don't they all look so cute?
Yep, we have added 4 more grandkids in a hurry. Brycen is 10, Makayla is 7, Caden is 5 and Avery is 2. (hope I spelled their names correctly) We welcome all of them to the Askeroth clan.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so wonderful...I am so happy for them all! Sending best wishes fir them!

ShEiLa said...

Congrats to Josh & Barbara!!! My hope for them... is that their children get along in happiness together and that the adjustment period goes along smoothly.

ToOdLeS.

Unknown said...

Very cool! I am so happy for them...it all eventually comes around, doesn't it! Gives me hope...

Trent & Tara said...

I have never been happier for Josh

Linda said...

Congratulations! Life just hands us one happy surprise after another, doesn't it? What a beautiful family.

Elliah A. Terry said...

Congrats to the mother of the groom, hehe.