Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wrapping up the month of Jan.



Making valentine cookies with Cam, Carys and Afton (aka Bubba) Grammy always has so much fun doing this with the grandkids. We were tired and did not get them frosted after they baked, so we just ate them like plain.
Spending the night a few times at Elliah's house with Nolan and Breya, since Jeremiah was in Costa Rica.
Movies I attended in Theatres. Not something I do very often. But I really wanted to see these too. 'Tangled' and the New 'Narnia' movie. I started to teach baton again. I have crafted away for swaps and such. And Josh had visited two weeks in a row. It was great to have him around.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It all sounds good...love baking with the grands. I need to go and stay more with my girls! ;D

Emily said...

You are such a wonderful Grandma...and such a wonderful gal!

Myra loves that her and her baton are able to visit you once a week.
I can't say that I blame her!

Thanks so much!

Super Coopers said...

Sounds like a perfectly awesome month! I am wanting sugar cookies now.