Sunday, March 20, 2011

Meeting Kinley

Nolan looks a little bit put out. He was of course, because he is 4 and has better things to do, but I am sure she will grow on him in time. When Grammy asked if he had seen the baby yet, (she was still in her carseat, he said, "I already saw that! Funny kid!
Breya on the other hand was totally enthralled and said this after I placed her in her arms, "I can't believe I have my own baby finally" and is the best helper ever! She is 8.
In the hospital in Daddy's arms, not to long after she was born. She looks content and a little bit swallowed up. She is a tiny little girl!
Mommy Elliah meeting her for the first time. What a moment this is for Mommies!
She looked so alert just a short time after she was born.

5 comments:

ShEiLa said...

What a precious little girl... Welcome to the world Miss Kinley!

I bet Elliah is happy that this journey has ended so well. She sacrificed more than most of us do.

I am sure that your family and theirs is happy that she has arrived safe and sound.

ToOdLeS.

Super Coopers said...

She is the sweetest little baby. What a joy to welcome another granddaughter. Best of luck to your family!

janis said...

Oh what a Lovely Little Blessing to your family!
Hi Michelle~ Im Janis (from Indiananpolis Indiana~ JustBreatheJanis.Blogspot.com )
I was Blog Hoping this evening and found your Blog through Julie's @ The Harwards.~She is fabulous!
Anyway~ look forward to following you. You write & photograph beautifully. I love the photo on your header! It is so Precious!
Im the Mother of two daughters in college~ Blessfully married for 24 years~ In between jobs~ adjusting to empty nest~ and what all life is throwing at us. Interestingly, I noticed in your profile that you are locataed in Logandale Nevada... Hubby & I are considering a move to that area. We have been looking at the town Henderson mostly (all through Realtor.com...we haven't visited the area yet.) HUGE change for us, but something we are considering within the next couple of years... I want the Baby graduated first from College...
Anyway~ sorry to ramble, I just thought that was interesting to actually find someone from that area. It is pretty.
Have a Blessed week & again, hope you don't mind me following along. Please visit me anytime at my little blog♥

Linda said...

What a little doll she is. I'm glad she's here safely and everybody is well!

Maile said...

What a sweet baby! Congratulations to you and your family, what a joy they are!