Here she is! Beautiful, adorable, and so lovable, Ella Mae Askeroth. Okay, I know I am the Grandmother, but seriously she is just the epitomy of adorable baby girl, don't you think? Love her so much. I just don't get to see her enough! But when I do get to hold her, I just cannot stop kissing her cheeks and neck! I was going to just post the pictures, but I saw the pictures and just had to get to a layout right away. I thought that the layout speaks femininity, and sweetness and that is ELLA! Oh and by the way. Her mother Tiffany took these pictures. They are so good. Even Tara our resident photographer thinks so. Way to go Tiffany! The title of the layout is "Those dazzling
Baby blues"
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Aw I love this layout! It compliments the pictures so well. And I have to agree that Ella is just the sweetest thing ever. You have officially done more scrapbooking of her than I have!
Ok every time I think you can't top your past layout you prove me wrong...sooo cute. :)
I just love this...Our little grand daughter Ella is a beauty for sure! And Tiff did a fantastic job of these pictures and I LOVE your layout...SO CUTE!
The 'layout' and photos are beautiful. Miss Ella is a darling baby girl.
ToOdLeS.
Those cheeks are SOOOooo kissable no wonder you can't resist.
So cute. So cute.
Post a Comment