I am egg crazy lately. That is fresh farm chicken eggs. Especially the ones like these which I got from one of Todd's patients, who has lots of different kinds of chickens. They told me to come and get some lavender ones. I will go over there tomorrow. Turns out I did not know that different kinds of chickens lay different colored eggs. These look like they have just been dyed. I am planning on doing some interesting things with these shells. My favorite ones are the speckled ones.Sunday, March 21, 2010
Must be almost Easter!
I am egg crazy lately. That is fresh farm chicken eggs. Especially the ones like these which I got from one of Todd's patients, who has lots of different kinds of chickens. They told me to come and get some lavender ones. I will go over there tomorrow. Turns out I did not know that different kinds of chickens lay different colored eggs. These look like they have just been dyed. I am planning on doing some interesting things with these shells. My favorite ones are the speckled ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
cute eggs. and i'm laughing because that always happens to me with deviled eggs too : )
I want chickens that lay lavendar eggs. Ours lay brown, tan, blue and green.
Post a Comment