Saturday, November 1, 2008

My Halloween wish came true!





My wish all week long was that some of my grandchildren would come on Halloween in full costume. Well, Josh did call late in the day and asked if he could come and trick-or-treat at our house. I was so happy. They did some trick-or-treating in Santa Clara and then piled in their van and headed to Grammy and Pa Pa's house. Cameron came as a southern Bell, Carys was the cutest little witch and Afton was a reluctant Ladybug. they all looked so cute. (I heard that the other 4 grandchildren were dressed up as Jasmine, a Ninja warrior, a Lion and Evelyn as a little pumpkin). After they were here for a few minutes, Josh's family, Pa pa, Ty and I walked down to the Anderson's Halloween bash down the street and had Chili, Donuts and Hot Chocolate. Actually the Hot chocolate was not needed due to the fact we have been having record high temperatures. We had so much fun with the lttle girls. I got my Halloween wish and pictures to share and scrapbook.

4 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Michele,
I am so glad that you got to see your grand-kids. Oh happy day!
ToOdLeS.ShEiLA

Trent & Tara said...

Oh they look so cute in their costumes. And very grown up I must say. It seems they have changed so much since I last saw them. I think Cam's is my favorite one. I love it. I am so glad Josh could be there since we couldn't.

Tiffany said...

How fun! I love their costumes, especially the little lady bug. I wish we could have come down, that would have been so fun. I'm glad your Halloween wish came true though! We are excited for you to come visit us in a couple of weeks!

Court said...

I'm glad we were able to come up there. It brought back memories of Cam's first Halloween and she was a cute little elephant. We went out to the Anderson's then too (except it was WAY cold that day!). Anyway, thanks for letting us come and the kids had a blast.