Friday, November 7, 2008

I feel Special

It isn't everyday that a magazine article is printed about me. In fact, it has never happened before. For my Creativity, I actually was in the family section of a local newspaper once, entitled "Modern woman with a Victorian soul" That was fun. I also said that if I could have one scrapbooking layout published in a magazine it would be so great. I did have that happened two times, and then they called me to publish two layouts in a book about scrapbooking teens. Those things were really fun too. But this has surpassed all of that, (however I am keeping my perspective on the importance of things) I must admit that it was a great joy for me to see my creative works and picture in Elan Woman magazine, and the article written was so cool. Darci Hansen is a very good writer. I feel special! Thankyou to Darci and Amy Hansen (the photographer) and the magazine. It is a beautiful tribute to woman and the things they do!

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

I can't wait to see the article about you! That is pretty cool that you were published in the magazine. I hope you bring a copy when you visit us next weekend!

ShEiLa said...

Hello Michele,
YOU are SPECIAL! You should feel special...
I loved the article. I have quietly watched you for many, many years. You are softspoken, genuine, creative & crafty, a fabulous mother, you are fun to chat with, not to mention that you are beautiful & you still have a fantastic shape after giving birth to eight!!!! Last but not least you are married to my favorite Chiropractor in the whole world. Thank heavens I get to see him today. (oh pain)
Congratulations on the article about YOU.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

Jill Iroz said...

you have always been special! But having an article written up about yourself is quite something. Next week, yes, only less than a week away, we can all see it and you can tell us all about it. I can't wait!!

Court said...

Well Cam is probably your biggest fan right now. She wants to hang the article up on her wall :) I'm glad my girls have good examples of amazing women in their lives, Thank you for that.

Emily said...

Encore, Encore!!!

And, for what it's worth, I give you a huge standing ovation!!

You are amazing, girlfriend!!!

Steph Brackett said...

THat is so awesome Michelle! Send me a copy if you can - my email is stephbrackett@yahoo.com or you can send it via snail mail to 3919 Clearfield Lane, Ammon, ID 83406. Can't wait to read it!

Linda Liddle said...

Michele, that is the coolest and it's about time! It won't be the last. Hey, come share some of that 'I feel special' with me and bring your magazine! Hey...I'm baaack! Check out my blog:>