Thursday, August 7, 2008

Memory Tag

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I already left a memory of you on mine, but I'll leave another one here. Remember last summer when we stayed with you for a week? You and I watched all 5 hours of Pride and Prejudice and ate dark chocolate. That was so much fun!
Hey, by the way - it looks like there is something wrong with your background & it's hard to read your words. If you want me to help you fix it just let me know!

ShEiLa said...

The really special thing about you is your ability to show an interest in others. I remember when you would come into Final Details to get copies of your scrapbook pages for submission to magazines... you never forgot to ask about my family. You show a genuine interest in everyone you meet. You have a beautiful smile and a warm heart and you will always be one of those people I envy... such creative talent.
ToOdLeS,ShEiLA

Emily said...

Okay, this is really strange, but coming from me...I know it won't surprise you. The first memory I have of you... It was summer and, for some reason, I was sitting in the waiting room at the Overton Community Center. You came walking in with a bunch of little girls. (I am assuming they were your baton twirlers) Anyway, you were wearing a light blue shirt and blue jeans. I remember just sitting there thinking that you were such a stylish and cute mom. I still think that...because you still are...except for now, you're a stylish and cute grandmom! :)

The End.


Love, Emily

Kimmy said...

Michele, Michele, I have so many wonderful memories of you and I together that it is so hard to choose just one. But my favorite in resent years is when you did a baton performance for us in Pine Valley to celebrate our ten years of friendship. You are truly the dearest, sweetest friend and I feel so blessed to have shared so many memories with you. You are truly the best of the best!

Seegmiller Six said...

Most of my memories are of babysitting your children (whom I loved) I thought it was so fun too that you had twins. I always loved babysitting for you. I thought you were a pretty amazing person, you had six kids at the time, and you sewed and made dolls - and I wanted to be just like you when I grew up. You always made everyone feel like they were important, even a little young women like me.