

Isaac was captured in this photo at the fair by one of Todd's patients. The guy emailed it to Todd and was he surprised when he opened the attachments and found our Isaac helping the parrot perform for a crowd at the monkey show. The Clark County Fair and Rodeo came and went this past weekend. I was the Midway Stage manager this year and I guess I will be doing this next year also. I enjoyed scheduling and interacting with the various performing groups. I am very happy to report that it was a success and glad that it is over. Spending four plus days was a little taxing. I was able to meet the dancing and singing group called the Honey Bear Dancers from Chicago, and interact with them a bit. I even did a little bit of missionary work there with the manager. They are truly all American girls with pretty high standards.
But the highlight of the entire fair was on Saturday when my kids arrived with their children. And I am posting some pictures from the fair and hopefully later on I will add some others as they come to me from the kids.

2 comments:
We had a lot of fun visiting you at the fair. Sorry we couldn't stay longer. That picture of Isaac is pretty cool. And THANK YOU for the birthday gift! I loved all of it and I can't wait to use it!
Sounds like you had a lot of fun. I don't know why I always think about the fair AFTER it's over every year!
Post a Comment