Sunday, April 27, 2008

the family won't believe it, but. . . . .

Well it finally happened, just ask your father. I finally found a recipe for brownies that I can make. It happened on Saturday April 26, 2008. I decided I needed to make brownies, and you all know how dad has teased me over the years about my brownies. Well, I could not even seem to make them from a mix. I could do Texas sheet-cake type brownies, but they were more cake like with frosting. They would usually turn out, but if I ever wanted to make the chewy fudgie brownies they just never worked out. I finally did it though. They were very fudgie, chewy and rich. No frosting at all. I almost took a picture, but I thought that the blog would be enough. Just ask Dad and Ty if these brownies were not superb!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

You should post the recipe on here, I'm sure we would all love to try it. I am horrible at making brownies too! I can't wait to try these ones though!

Linda said...

Yes, so where is the recipe? You can't just tantalize us like this! And a picture would be nice too, to get us all drooling so we just HAVE to make them!

Seegmiller Six said...

I don't know if you'll remember me, but I certainly remember you and your family. I used to babysit for you - oh ages ago in Pinetop, AZ - my maiden name is Woolfenden - I always went by Becca or Rebecca. I thought it was a funny happening when I was on a friend in our wards blog and saw the last name Askeroth and wondered if it was the same as you guys - it was Issac's and blog surfing brought me to you! I can't believe how grown up all your kids are - and how old it makes me feel that they all have kids of their own and I used to babysit them. i also still have a little lamb doll that you made, that my mom bought me for my birthday way baack when- ANyway - my mom (Sallie)also says to tell you hello.

Court said...

I'd be glad to help you with photo cutouts, but it appears like you're doing fine in the blog design department. Very cute!