
In March something quite cool happened to me. I was called by Darci Hansen who is the editor of Elan Woman Magazine. She came to meet me personally at my home. What a gracious and beautiful woman she truly is. This all came about by me making a big scrapbook for my friend, Tracy Rodgers and her year's reign as Mrs. Nevada. Tracy gave her my name. I am so flattered that she would come here to my home. We had such a great visit and she took pictures of me in my creating place (scrapbook room). She was so complimentary to me and so positive and uplifting. I will be featured in the magazine in the fall. This magazine focuses on woman and all that they do, accomplish and stand for in such a positive way in such a very beautiful magazine. Thanks to Tracy and Darci.

2 comments:
How cool! I'm excited to see the magazine when it comes out!
Who belongs more in a magazine that "focuses on woman and all that they do, accomplish and stand for in such a positive way" than YOU?! I can't wait to read the article. You are getting to be quite the magazine celebrity! Soon, we'll be recognizing you along with Lisa, Becky, Tim, and Ali!
Post a Comment