This is really something actually. It was just February 1st yesterday, and we are now entering the last week of the month. A lot has happened this month. I had another birthday that I did not want to have, but I have actually come to terms with being in my fifties. (It is kind of cool, because my sister Margaret thinks that I am turning fifty and I am really 51 now). I've just decided to make the best of it, and by golly just keep on coloring the hair!
My daughter-in-law went sky diving for her birthday, and the first parachute did not open, but it did turn out all right. Courtney and Joshua moved yet again, but this time back closer to us, so we will get to see them more often. I have been working on a scrapbook for MRS. NEVADA for her year's reign. It has been interesting and a lot of work. Can't wait to be done with that one!
Hey, and our very noisy noisy microwave got replaced along with the hold-on-to-something, while I turn on the garbage disposal, disposal. We had these two very loud small appliances in our kitchen, but now it is really quiet in there. I also got to bond with baby Caleb, my youngest grandson for a couple of days, and really had a great time in Cedar City with some of my kids.
It has been an eventful 3 weeks.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow, Mom. You have been very busy. It just doesn't ever end, does it? Life keeps getting busier and busier. I love life though, don't you? I'm so lucky you are my MOM!
Post a Comment