
These are pictures of Nolan James Terry that I found on Tara's web Gallery. I just love his dark hair and those big black eyes just take my breath away. What a handsome and cute guy. It is a good thing he is so cute, cause he loves to make major messes all over the place. He really is so sweet though, no one could ever get mad at him!
Here is a new picture of Caleb Isaac Askeroth at 6 months old. What a "Cute Kid" if I do say so myself. He really reminds me of his father Isaac when he was a baby. He has already had his first haircut with the clippers. Turns out that he was being referred to as a beautiful little baby girl. Parents decided to give him a haircut that night!

2 comments:
I must agree that he is pretty cute. He definitely is taking after his daddy a lot lately!
Those are some pretty handsome little guys. Can't wait 'til I get to see Caleb again.
Post a Comment