
Well, we were able to meet Kirby Heybourne at a concert that he gave here in Logandale at the highschool. If any of you out there don't know who he is, remember the movie Saints and Soldiers, the RM or the Best two years. (LDS)? He was the star of these movies. He just made a commercial with Mr. T for Snickers. We are looking forward to seeing this one air. I am happy to report that he is a very very nice guy and ver personable.
He is always looking for new projects and is certainly very talented in singing and songwriting as well. Anyway it was fun. Heck he will stay around and talk to every single person in his audiences afterwards even if it takes all night. Way to go Kirby?

2 comments:
I'm jealous! That's a really cute picture of you, Mom!
What a nice guy! And I'm sure he enjoyed talking to YOU! (I dreamed about scrapbooking last night. I'm ready!!)
Post a Comment