Friday, July 23, 2010

Another one has come! (the last one for a while)




Welcome to our newest grandchild, Lyla Jane Leavitt, born on Thursday July 15, and weighed in at 8 lbs. 5 0z. and 20 inches long. I just returned from Provo, where I babysat with Evelyn and helped out with the new baby. Tara had to have another c-section, so needed some extra help. I had many walks in the park, many books to read and many songs to sing to Evelyn. I will miss them all so much, but it was Time for Grammy to come Home!

5 comments:

Maile said...

Congrats to all! What a beautiful baby girl she is, just like her mommy and big sister :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations grammy...such a cute one! ;D

ShEiLa said...

Michele,
It is hard leaving them to come home... when your kids are far away it is tough. Lyla Jane sure is a gorgeous baby.
ToOdLeS.
ps. I bet Todd is glad to have you back.

Linda said...

That is one beautiful newborn. What a wonderful addition to the lovely family you have...

Trent & Tara said...

oh mom thanks for this post. I love the one of you holding Lyla...she is soo cute there. Thanks so much for all you did for us up here. What would we have done without you?