Monday, July 26, 2010

Amazing Creative Cam!

We are so lucky to have Cameron (our oldest grandchild) staying with us for about a week. She has been so much fun to watch as she creates in Grammy's craft room. So much at her fingertips. I don't even help her in any way. She just comes up with all of this wonderful paper crafts. And then I got out the box of pipe cleaners and the things she did with that are amazing. She just has all of this inside her. Way to go Cameron. I love you so much! I even got her to give up a couple pieces of her artwork. (It wasn't easy) She also made a wonderful birthday card for Pa Pa. His birthday was on Friday!



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Linda said...

She DOES come by it naturally!!! Must take after her Grammy!

ShEiLa said...

She is not only creative... but she is so pretty too.

I bet it is tons of fun creating in Grammy Michele's creative space. So many things to do... and so little time.

ToOdLeS.

Askeroth Family said...

Hmmm...I wonder where she could have possibly gotten her creative genes! :) She is so cute, and so talented!

Anonymous said...

Wow. I am very impressed! I would never be able to make anything the way she did. She really got the creativity from her mom and dad. Looks like you guys are having fun!