December 1st means putting up the Tree. So many people seem to put the decorations up sooner and sooner each year. I used to gripe about it, but now I really enjoy it, because of the weird and troubled world we live in, it is just nice that we can enjoy the holiday season a little longer. I say as soon as Thanksgiving is over let's get out trees and think about getting them up. (I also put up a tree in the living room and a mini one in the kitchen.)
I was having an unbelievable day with phone calls, requests and trying to get some of the new Christmas ornaments done for the new tree. I can't believe I was able to get the one tree downstairs done on Monday, December, 1st.
Ty was less than enthused when he heard that I would be doing a new tree for the downstairs
instead of the traditional ornaments we have put on every year from all of the stuff the kids made at school etc. There were many ornaments that had special meaning. I say just trust me Ty, and you will probably like it. (He grumbled all the way through helping me to decorate it under his breath trying to make me feel guilty that I wasn't doing it the way it has always been done), but now he agrees that the NEW TREE is really nice.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment