

Carys stayed after the Reunion to have some one-on-one time with Grammy, She also got to spend time with Ty, Isaac, Tiffany and cousin Caleb, Papa and Kylee. She loves to draw and watch Incredibles, Cinderella and Toy story. She brought home a new Princess sing-a-long book that Grammy gave to her. We sure had fun, but Grammy had to take her home on Monday, because she needed to go to her swimming lesson.

2 comments:
You have been like a mommy to me and all the kids. Thats just how it goes with best friends and their kids! I have loved it! I set up a blog for my mom and she just doesn't know how to use it really. I need to show her the ropes for posting things and stuff. Your blog is cute and it is fun to see what you are all up to! Love you!
what a cutie pie.
I think you only have cute grandkids... aren't you lucky... I mean blessed.
ToOdLeS, ShEiLA
Post a Comment