Sunday, March 25, 2012

Family get together for Kinley's Birthday

Posting lots of pictures of our get together for Kinley Paige Terry's 1st Birthday, at the Terry's house.  We had Tara and family, Isaac and family, Kylee and Maddox, Me and Ty there.  Todd was not feeling well, so stayed home.  So we actually had 8 granchildren out of 18 there.  I love those times when we get to see some of our kids together.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY KINLEY!
 Not much hair but so beautiful and what a sense of humor she has already!
 Opening the gifts.

Grammy made a belt and skirt for her.
 Maddox with his mommy, Kylee
Maddox is so easy going!
Cupcakes that Kylee made
Breya enjoying the mess Kinley is making.
She is not fond of anything on her head!
we had a hard time getting all 8 grandkids who were there to sit still long enough for a photo of all of them.
Two of our grandsons  Nolan and Caleb
Those little girls!

3 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Michele,

I was thinking that it had been forever since I heard any Askeroth news... I had seen Dr.Todd last week and asked about Kendra... glad you are all doing well.

Hugs.

ToOdLeS.

Anonymous said...

Oh. you have the cutest grands...looks like a very fun day. :)

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh what fun, Kinley just needs a little "Miracle Grow" for her hair lOL!

Carol