Sunday, September 4, 2011

More scenes from our summer!

Our baby Liam who is 8 months old now.
Caleb, almost 4, Maddox, Ella, who are almost a year apart and are about the same size) and Happy little Liam
A Cedar City trip to get Ty moved and visit Jacob and Kelli, before they took off for Michigan. Pictures of the grandkids there.
Our amazing Kylee made Lyla's special 1st birthday cake. She is so artistic, and makes everything by hand. We were astounded by her skills. Here cakes are as good to eat as they are lovely on the outside!
We celebrated Lyla's 1st Birthday in July right before we went to Minnesota!




2 comments:

ShabbyESP said...

Your grandchildren are so adorable!!! You are so lucky!!!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your sweet comment!!! I will go over and look at your giveaway....I feel bad since I just won a giveaway from you that I just love.
Hope you weekend is wonderful!!!
Suzann ~xoxo~

ShEiLa said...

What a lovely bunch of grandkids!

ToOdLeS.