Saturday, December 18, 2010

Not quite ready but getting there.

I love getting ready for Christmas, but I am always jealous when anyone else says they are completely ready and done with everything by the eighteenth of December. I AM SURE NOT, BUT ENJOYING THE PROCESS. I guess that is the key, is to find the joy in not being ready yet!I still have to make a few gifts on the sewing machine, a couple of other crafts and do lots of baking and cake balls for neighbors gifts. I still have not done any Christmas greetings (cards) but they will probably be done after Christmas, so they can be New Years Greetings. Today, we are having a family dinner with Tara, Trent and girls, Kylee and Clinton and baby Maddox, Ty and Todd and I. I will be making turkey and fixins, cause I just didn't get enough of it during the Thanksgiving holiday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful day! I am all done, except for Christmas baking today. And you are right, the joy in in the doing all along the way of Christmas! Have a great one! :D

ShEiLa said...

Enjoy the family and the food.

ToOdLeS.

ps. you are not the only not ready person when it comes to Christmas.

Linda said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying the process. I think I am too! :) We had a big family dinner tonight at my mom's. Lot's of fun and...lots left for me to do!