Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I don't think I have ever welcomed cold weather more.

It finally has come to stay in our Valley. Living in the desert, it takes a while, and this year it seems to have taken a bit longer. I think the over night lows tonight will be in the 30's. That is about as bad as it gets for us. I think once it got barely below 20 degrees in the 15 years I have lived here. It would snow here if it only would precipitate when it is cold enough. Those two thing don't happen very often in the desert. I love it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It snowed here a bit yesterday and it's cold too. I'm not sure that I'm ready for winter but I guess I'd better be ready, cause it's here!

ShEiLa said...

I am loving the weather too!

ToOdLeS.

Jolynn said...

I love Provo in the Fall too and your picture of it is gorgeous. I too am excited for the cool weather. I finally had to wear long pants today!

Trent & Tara said...

that was so fun and holy people wow!!