Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What we did in the summer. . . August

We went Back to Cedar for the baby blessing of Maddox.
He is two months old here, and we all went to the
park to eat after the blessing.
We had a splendid summer rain, something that doesn't happen
often. It really cooled things off for a few days, and then got
extrememly hot after that. Typical of August in Logandale.
Ella turned 1 and we went back to Cedar City for her big Lady Bug
Themed Birthday. She is such a doll, and we have had so much fun
this summer spending it with grandkids and our kids.
The cupcakes were made by Tiffany's neighbor and friend for the party,
and they were red velvet cake with chocolate chips. These were so very yummy.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Those cupcakes are adorable... but not as much as Ella is.

I loved the rain... I love rain anytime, anyday, anywhere.

Thanks for the comment... I didn't want to make you feel like you neglected me... heavens I know what a busy lady you are. Just wanted you to know I missed your personal family updates.

Hugs!

ToOdLeS.

Anonymous said...

We had a ton of rain this summer..monsoon rain..so unusual for us! Cute little Ella :D

Bowler Family said...

Whoa!!! Summer of new babies!! You must have been busy!

Unknown said...

I love the cupcake idea! You will have to show me how they are done!