The stars must have been alligned just right in the universe.I believe it was a freak accident.
Nature chose to take my camera.
I was walking along a trail, beside the 350-400 ft drop off straight down, when a small branch slipped right into the strap of my camera, like the one above, and yanked it out of it's case which was across my shoulder and neck and hanging to the left side of my abdomen, and threw it right over my shoulder, and I turned to see it hit the ground behind me, roll down the slope and go right over the cliff. That dang branch!!!!!!! All I could do was watch in unbelief. There was no
way to recover it. I at least did not have many pictures on the camera card, and I had just put all of the pictures of baby Maddox's birth on my computer before I left. Needless to say I have purchased another one (refurbushed) and it is on it's way. I just can't be without a digital camera.

5 comments:
That is a very disturbing story... at least you didn't tumble over the cliff. Whew! Glad to hear a replacement is on the way... a camera is easier to replace than you.
ToOdLeS.
LOL...that is so funny! Sad too but I am so glad the branch didn't take you for that ride! What are you doing on 400 foot cliffs anyway my dear, you have too many grand kids to care for!!! :D
That is a crazy story about your camera Mom. I am also glad that it was only your camera that went over a cliff. Thanks so much for coming up on Sunday and for the beautiful dress for Sailor . I love you!
What the heck. Avoid cliffs from now on! That's pretty wild and expensive too.
I'd say the stars were aligned just WRONG! Although when I think about it, it could have been YOU tumbling down that drop-off...(shiver)
Post a Comment