Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Gal Pal time again!


Time in Fairview with good company, good fun and certainly good food!


These pastures were so green and lush!
This certainly is not the desert!
Every 6 months for the past 11 years we have gotten together. It has been a great blessing in my life, as it has had not only been relaxing and much scrapbooking was completed, but it has been something to look forward to. These women are some of the very best anywhere. They are all so generous and kind. And certainly a lot of fun!
That is me (my eyes closed) then Jill, Aimee, Kimmy, Jeanee' Linda and LaRae.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

ShEiLa said...

I think it is awsome that you have kept up the tradition... it is hard to keep plans going year after year... you have to prioritize an dbe committed... of course if it is fun that is not too hard to do.

ToOdLeS.

ps. I got Kylee's wedding announcement... so darling. My hubby is still upset we have not got you Jacob & Kelly's gift... I was sick at wedding time... and I don't have any other good excuses not that that is what I was doing. Maybe by Kylee's I will have it all together.

Unknown said...

I'm envious, once again...someday I'll be able to do this kinda stuff, hopefully! (From now on, it can only get better.) Love you so much.

Linda said...

What a great time we had! I always look forward to the next time we meet...

LaRae said...

It was a great time as always! It's so nice to have some girl time! You got some great pictures, too.

Emily said...

Your photography skills are amazing. I am so glad you were able to take a lit'l break...sort of.

Looks like loads of FUN!