Michele- I just saw your blog on Tara's page! I haven't seen you in a while! I love your blog, and I love looking at your scrapbooks! I have been scrapbooking all summer, it is so much fun! I hope I get to be as good as you one day!
Happy Birthday to Todd...fifty three years is nothin'. I remember for one of his birthdays we all went out to dinner at the Oasis Casino. Josh started reporting that I had him beat in the dating department and just in the knick of time, Carys leaked her diaper really bad....which saved me from one of those, "Don't embarass me in from of my in-laws" conversations...tee-hee! :)
Mom~ That is so cute what you wrote about you and dad and being so in love still. That is very important in a marriage. You guys are such a cute coupld. Can't believe your coming up on 30 years and that your in your 50's...ha ha. These photos are really cute. Well, I love you and dad so much.
Happy Birthday Bro. Askeroth!! You guys have the cutest family ever! I love that picture of Kylee, she is such a doll....she is gonna make some lucky guy very happy someday!!
Well, happy birthday Todd! Hi Michele! Thanks for getting me going on blogging....I'm actually finding time to do it. Hey, check out my garden picture and the great job you did on the green beans! I love your pictures...what a great family, I'm so proud of them all!
Todd and I have been married for 33 wonderful years. We are known as Grammy and Pa Pa to all the grandchildren. We love our 8 children, 7 spouses, 18 grandchildren so much and this blog is dedicated to our family and what's happening with all of them! Also check out my other blog. This is my creative side. "Something Special" Click on it from the picture at the top which says 'My creative vintage blog! Or you can visit my paper crafting blog to see layouts I might get around to doing of the family members.
7 comments:
I love the pictures, the one of you and Evelyn is so cute. I hope Todd had a happy birthday!
Michele- I just saw your blog on Tara's page! I haven't seen you in a while! I love your blog, and I love looking at your scrapbooks! I have been scrapbooking all summer, it is so much fun! I hope I get to be as good as you one day!
Happy Birthday to Todd...fifty three years is nothin'. I remember for one of his birthdays we all went out to dinner at the Oasis Casino. Josh started reporting that I had him beat in the dating department and just in the knick of time, Carys leaked her diaper really bad....which saved me from one of those, "Don't embarass me in from of my in-laws" conversations...tee-hee! :)
Mom~ That is so cute what you wrote about you and dad and being so in love still. That is very important in a marriage. You guys are such a cute coupld. Can't believe your coming up on 30 years and that your in your 50's...ha ha. These photos are really cute. Well, I love you and dad so much.
Happy Birthday Bro. Askeroth!! You guys have the cutest family ever!
I love that picture of Kylee, she is such a doll....she is gonna make some lucky guy very happy someday!!
I love your blog!
Keep on postin'. :)
Well, happy birthday Todd! Hi Michele! Thanks for getting me going on blogging....I'm actually finding time to do it. Hey, check out my garden picture and the great job you did on the green beans! I love your pictures...what a great family, I'm so proud of them all!
Love you friend,
Linda
Post a Comment