Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Evelyn has Arrived!

I changed this picture from me looking very tired to looking a little more well rested even though
I was pretty tired. I did not get much sleep the night before in anxious anticipation of the birth of Evelyn the next day. Tara went in to get induced. We were all excited! Evelyn was maybe an hour old in this picture. She weighed in at 7 lbs. 2 oz. and was 20 inches long. We are so excited
about our new granddaughter.



The Happy little family. Tara you look so good here. Trent is a proud Daddy. You are a real family now!

Here is our wonderful newest edition to the family. We are so thrilled she arrived here healthy and beautiful. She is a great little girl and gets prettier every minute. I sure have enjoyed being a part of her first week on earth. Tara is a wonderful little mommy and Trent is the best daddy and is very proud of his little Evelyn.

6 comments:

Linda said...

Congratulations on your beautiful new granddaughter! She is a gorgeous little girl - and so blessed to be born into such a wonderful family! I'm so happy for all of you! (And I'm so glad she waited till after Pine Valley/Fairview to come!)

LaRae said...

so glad to see evelyn has arrived! wow - that took a while considering you thought the baby might be coming on May 2nd! enjoy that beautiful new baby.

ps - i have made myself several sandwiches with avocado & cream cheese since fairview - i need to get kylie's exact recipe.

Anonymous said...

Yahoo! Yippe! Yeah! She's here. What a good Grammy you were to spend so much time with Tara and Evelyn.

Grandma and Grandpa Clark said...

Congratulations on a new grandbaby! That's wonderful and so happy all is well. She is beautiful.

3Ms +1N said...

Go Tara! (How does she look so awesome after just having a baby? I look horrible in my pictures from when I had Miles...)
Glad to hear you have another addition to the wonderful family you already have.
When do we get to see you next? I miss you! And, I'm sure you have a thing or two to teach me about sewing...which I need...
Love ya,
Mauri

ShEiLa said...

Grammy Michele, just wanted to let you know that I stumbled upon your blog. We had our first grandaughter Madison on May 22nd.
I kinda count her as my second because we also have a ready-made granddaughter named Capri. What a beautiful baby Evelyn is. Thank you for being such a sweetheart.
toodles, Grammy Sheila