
These Holidays were filled with much pain, suffering and unbelievable JOY. By that I mean that I, Michele, being a do-it-your-self person, wanted to make the magnet boards that she gave to all the married couples in the family, which meant that I spent much time on the floor pounding away at the tin stretched over the wood frames. Then I spent many hours on my hands and knees cleaning a friends home after they remodeled. My back was already tweeked, and this just was the straw that well you know. Thank goodness I have had a wonderful Chiropractor around everyday to help me get through this slipped disc. Everyone this holiday season will remember me as the slithering crawling one. And thanks to all of you for being so helpful when you were visiting.
On Christmas Eve, we had all of the children here for dinner and a program accept for Josh and
Courtney and their 3 children. Kendra and Sterling returned from their belated honeymoon, and presented us with a wonderful video tribute to us as parents. They had interviewed everyone in the family. (spent many many hours putting this together) What a great Christmas present. If that was not enough, Elliah gave to everyone individually these cute little booklets with some of her journal entries over the years that pertained to that particular person to all of us. Way to go Elliah, you spent so much time on this and we loved it. I was sad because I did not get to see Cameron, Carys, and Afton (Josh and Courtney too.) Then they called and asked if they could come and boy were we excited. We had so much fun with the little girls. This picture was not that easy to get, but we did it. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! Grammy and Pa Pa were so happy to see them all.

1 comment:
Yay! You did it! you're officially a blogger now :)
love you,
Court
Post a Comment